The Google+ team must be very busy these days. A lot of people are sharing their feedback on Google+ and their wants, the features that they’ll like to use in G+ and so on.
SOME GOOGLE+ WANTS
1. Sparks – “Sparks needs to be rethought. It should bring out top 10 articles from each of your subscription in your Google Reader account. More sparks link should take us to new Google reader tab which should now be part of the G+. There should be a separate Google Reader tab as Games. It would supercharge SHARING exponentially.”
2. Reader – Google should really build real time Google reader integration into G+. RSS should flow in as continuous real time stream of feeds and then people should be able to share in G+ share box.
3. Tablet App – Google should develop real very powerful tablet(iPad/Honeycomb) app that reflects what Google possess. It should have G+ as center of gravity and evrything should revolver around it. Hangouts, Search, Google Offers, Google Music, Docs, Mail, Photos, Reader interstitched in such a way, that people using tablets should use one stop shop when they turn on their tablets.
GOOGLE+ PREDICTIONS FOR BUSINESS PAGES
Google can make a lot more money by helping businesses market smarter on the web, and they can use Google+ pages to help businesses tie everything together. The following are some predictions on how businesses will benefit by joining the Google+ ecosystem…
1. Google Checkout Integration
2. Improved Analytics to Help Businesses Market Smarter
3. Gmail Integration
4. Google+ Circle Mashups
5. Message Customers Appropriately with Highly Targeted Circles
6. Google Music Integration & Audio Ads
7. Social Advertising
Speak Your Mind
Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!