Disaffiliation of two colleges by VTU | Show cause notices granted to 4 VTU colleges
30 June 2014, Bangalore: Two colleges affiliated under Visveswaraya Technological University (VTU) have been disaffiliated for the 2014-2015 academic year. The colleges are:
1) GSS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
2) Nadgir Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bangalore
Both the colleges got the show cause notice about a year ago, and despite of receiving notices, they have failed to keep up with the standards of VTU.
Thus it is said by VTU that, the students pursuing Engineering in the above mentioned colleges will have to make a move on to some other VTU affiliated Colleges in Karnataka. This will be major concern of the B.E. candidates.
Report, Analysis undergone and more details as to why the VTU affiliated colleges got disaffiliation is attached below:
1) GSS Institute of Technology, Bangalore – click here to know why?
2) Nadgir Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bangalore – click here to know why?
There are 4 other colleges to which Show cause notice was provided for the same academic year, and it was granted affiliation. Know why VTU grants back the affiliation to the bellowed colleges.
1) Sri Krishna School of Engineering and Managment, Bangalore – click here to know why?
2) Sri Basaveshwara Institute of Technology, Tiptur – click here to know why?
3) Sri Belimatha Mahasamsthana Institute of Technology, Bangalore – click here to know why?
4) Basava Academy of Engineering Bangalore – click here to know why?
These disaffiliation may result in a ample amount of dignified professors and lecturers lose their jobs. It is high time for the colleges to perform well and co-operate with VTU.
We would like to request all the Engineering colleges to stay up to the standards of VTU University and not to spoil the name of college, the careers of Engineering students and the future of India.