Samsung to unveil Galaxy S IV in Feb 2013?

Samsung to unveil Galaxy S IV in Feb 2013?

Just three months after Samsung Galaxy S III went on sale, the smartphone manufacturer is already planning to launch the next-generation device – Galaxy S IV. Medium journal (newspaper) Korea Times said that, “the new device is expected to hit shelves globally in March at the latest following an initial...

Read More »

AISE (SIT) Organizes Animax’12

AISE (SIT) Organizes Animax’12

Animax is an event which will be conducted by Association of Information Science Educatee (AISE) in Srinivas Institute of Technology Valachil, Mangalore on September 21st & 22nd. On the given date only the first batch will have the session because of fact that this animation session is hands on, the number of computers...

Read More »

B.E students caught in University politics | Engineering Students future in politics

B.E students caught in University politics | Engineering Students future in politics

Davanagere, 17 September 2012: BDT College of Engineering (UBDTCE) caught in take over of University in two years ago are 400-odd engineering students who are likely to lose their campus placements and MS seats. University politics is now threatening students future. Over 400 engineering students who completed their...

Read More »

VTU Supplementary exams now put on hold

VTU Supplementary exams now put on hold

Bangalore, 16 September 2012: A division bench of the Karnataka High Court ordered keeping in abeyance the single bench order asking the Visvesvaraya Technological University to notify the date for conduct of supplementary exams for about 30,000 engineering students. The division bench headed by Chief Justice Vikramajit...

Read More »

IIT Kanpur Organizes Udghosh’12

IIT Kanpur Organizes Udghosh’12

Udghosh’12, The Annual Sports Festival of IIT Kanpur to be held From 27th to 30th September 2012.From the days of ancient Olympics, if there is one thing that has brought people closer, one thing that has inculcated valor, leadership, courage and skill, one thing that has repeatedly emphasized the importance...

Read More »

VTU M.Tech Challenge Valuation Results of July 2012 Examinations announced

VTU M.Tech Challenge Valuation Results of July 2012 Examinations announced

Bangalore, 16 September 2012: VTU Provisional Challenge Valuation Results for MBA of July 2012 Exam announced. According to the results statistics about 700 students have passed through Challenge valuation out of 1000 students. About 30% of the students who applied for Challenge valuation are facing loss of year for...

Read More »

VTU MBA Challenge Revaluation Results of july 2012 Examinations announced

VTU MBA Challenge Revaluation Results of july 2012 Examinations announced

Bangalore, 16 September 2012: VTU Provisional Challenge Valuation Results for MBA of July 2012 Exam announced. According to the results statistics about 1500 students have passed through Challenge valuation out of 3500 students. About 50% of the students who applied for Challenge valuation will have loss of year for...

Read More »

VTU 1st and 2nd sem Challenge Revaluation Results of july 2012 Examinations announced

VTU 1st and 2nd sem Challenge Revaluation Results of july 2012 Examinations announced

Bangalore, 16 September 2012: VTU 1st and 2nd sem Challenge Revaluation results of July 2012 examinations announced. According to the results statistics about 20% have cleared in the Challenge revaluation. But the rest 80% of the students will have loss of year for the year 2012-2013. This results are for the present...

Read More »

VTU MCA Challenge Valuation Results Announced for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Sem of July 2012 Examinations

VTU MCA Challenge Valuation Results Announced for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Sem of July 2012 Examinations

Bangalore, 16 September 2012: VTU MCA Challenge Valuation Results Announced for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Sem of July 2012 Examinations. According to the results statistics about 40% have cleared in the Challenge revaluation. But the rest 60% of the students will have loss of year for the year 2012-2013. And there will...

Read More »

BookSpar Review- iPhone 5 vs Nokia Lumia 920 vs Samsung Galaxy Slll

BookSpar Review- iPhone 5 vs Nokia Lumia 920 vs Samsung Galaxy Slll

  In 2016, phonemakers will ship a billion smartphones, according to research firm NPD DisplaySearch. That will be one smartphone for nearly every sixth person on the planet. The pot of gold at the end of that particular rainbow is pretty gigantic, and it is little wonder that vicious battles are being fought...

Read More »

« Previous PageNext Page »