No VTU Special supplementary Examinations for the students who have failed in CIP71/81 / 10CIP18/28, MATDIP301, MATDIP401, 10CIV18/28
VTU SUPPLEMENTARY 2014:
VTU has decided not to conduct any supplementary exams for students who have failed in CIP71/81 / 10CIP18/28, MATDIP301, MATDIP401, 10CIV18/28. This will definitely make an impact on the life of students. The VTU folks have been continuously pleading and requesting the VTU University. But yet there has been no action taken.
VTU SUPPLEMENTARY 2013:
By the direction of the Vice-Chancellor, the principals of all affiliated engineering colleges are requested to note that,
1. Special supplementary Examinations will be conducted for the students who have failed in the subjects:
-Constitution of India and Professional Ethics (CIP71/81 – 06CIP18/28)
-Advanced Mathematics – I (MATDIP301)
-Advanced Mathematics – II (MATDIP401)
-Environmental Studies – (06CIV18/28)
2. The students who have completed all the subjects required for the award of degree other than the above subjects can only apply for these examinations.
3. The students left with any other subjects other than these subjects are not eligible to file examination application form for special supplementary examinations.
4. Students should submit their examination application form through http://examform.vtu.ac.in before 24th August 2012.
The Process for Submission of form through online is as follows:
a. Use the URL: http://examform.vtu.ac.in to access the supplementary examination link
b. On the examform home page, click on the supplementary examination link to open the application page
c. Enter the USN
d. Select examination series i.e Supplementary exam aug-sep-2012
e. Select the examination center to appear for the examination.
f. Enter the image displayed in the enter text image shown on the right side
g. Click on submit it will show the candidate details and the subjects.
h. selecting the subject.
i. Select the payment mode and enter the required details.
j. Click on apply now.
k. On successful completion the print button will be enabled. In case you want to apply for more subjects
repeat steps above and reprint the application to submit at college.
l. Take two Printouts and affix your photograph put your signature and submit the same to the
college for the approval of the Principal before 25th August 2012 along with fee.
m. Take one copy after the approval of the Principal and use the same as Hall Ticket.
5. Fee for the said examination is Rs.125/- per subject
6. College shall take a report of the students applied for this examination from the web by following the
procedure given hereunder:
There would be option in the principal login Exam menu -> Exam application / Challenge Evaluation application report for generating the consolidated report of supplementary examinations. Select the supplementary examination check box then select the examination series and date range to generate the report.
7. Colleges shall take a printout of the report and submit the same to the office of the undersigned before 29th August 2012.
8. The Supplementary Examinations will be conducted as per the following schedule:
This Special Provision is made for these Subjects only. The students may choose any one of the following centre as per their convenience:
1) East West Instt. of Tech, Bangalore
2) Global Academy of Tech. Bangalore
3) KLECET, Belgaum,
4) Aappa Inst. Gulbarga,
5) Vidya Vikas Inst. of Engg. & Tech., Mysore,
6) St. Joseph College, Mangalore and
7) BIET, Davangere.
The Principals of affiliated Engineering Colleges are requested to bring the contents of this circular to the notice of all concerned.